Kids are unpredictable, and most of the time their reactions are beyond our understanding.
But that’s what makes them so amusing and delightful – their innocence, lack of filters, and humor.
Even when they’re acting up or being a little terror, we still can’t help but love them with all of our hearts.
So to make their day, here are 100 funny sayings for kids that will definitely make them laugh!
Best Funny Sayings For Kids
Below are some of the best funniest sayings for kids that will definitely make them laugh. Go ahead and read them and laugh along with your kids.
1. “I want to be just like my daddy when I grow up, except for his hairy chest.”
2. “I want to be just like Mommy when I grow up, except for her weird taste in men.”
3. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.”
4. Life is the longest lesson you will ever take. Don’t make it boring.
5. “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need.”
6. “It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.”
7. Why does winter happen? To make room for summer!
8. “I’m not naughty, I’m just misunderstood.”
9. “I’m not lazy, I’m energy-efficient.”
10. “I’m not shy, I’m selective with my friends.”
11. “A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest man.”
12. “I beat the egg white and the yolk together, but it’s really hard to make an omelet.” – Dipanshu Mohapatra
13. “The more you laugh the longer you live”
14. “Laughter is the cheapest and most effective medicine.”
15. “Only a few things make me happy: my family and friends, and pizza.”
16. “What are you laughing at?”
17. “Somebody’s feet smell like dead fish and old cheese!”
18. “My mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’”
19. “Keep your sense of humor, even if you have to keep it in a little jar on the shelf.”
20. “I’m a little bit of this and a little bit of that.”
21. “You know what they say: a laugh a day keeps the doctor at bay.”
22. “Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day; Teach him to fish and he’ll eat for the rest of his life.”
Funny T-Shirt/Shirt Sayings for Kids
Here’s a collection of cute funny sayings that you can use to print on your kid’s t-shirts or shirts. These sayings are all original and have never been used before. So, go ahead and check these sayings. Who knows you might find one that you want to use for your kids.
22. “Do not fall asleep during the alphabet”
23. “When you’re a kid, playtime is infinite.”
24. “If you’re not with us, then you’re against us!”
25. “I run, for fun”
26. My Mom says I’m a genius
27. My parents say I’m the best thing since sliced bread
28. They say I was born to stand out
29. “I’m not bossy, I just have better ideas.”
30. My parents never really loved me. They got me this shirt as a joke.
31. “I’m not a morning person”
32. “I’m really good at math”
33. “I’m the king of the world!”
34. “I’m a rebel without a cause”
35. “I’m Batman!”
36. “Don’t Judge Me, I’m 10”
37. “I love my mommy and my daddy”
38. “I’m not lazy, I’m energy efficient”
39. “I’m not stubborn, I just have my own opinion”
40. “I’m not weird, I’m unique”
41. “The best things in life are free.”
42. “Maybe you need to laugh for a change.”
Short Funny Sayings for Kids
Kids are cute! Yes, indeed they are. And at times, their silly remarks make us laugh until our stomachs hurt. And since they always have something to say, here are a few short funny sayings for kids that will surely bring a smile to your face.
43. “Why are you always in my face?”
44. “Don’t worry, you can’t get ugly from one bad day.”
45. Laugh it off
46. I’m sorry, that was a bad joke.
47. “No one’s perfect. I’m not, you’re not, and apparently, even bacon isn’t.”
48. “Life is like a box of chocolates.”
49. “You think this is funny? Wait until you see my tantrum!”
50. “Do you think I’m made of candy?”
51. “Some people are worth melting for.”
52. “It’s not what you say, but how you say it.”
53. “If you’re going to be weird, then you’ll go far.”
54. “If you are nice to someone else, they will be nice to you.”
55. “Don’t forget to drink your milk or you’ll grow up to be a cow.”
56. “One person’s junk is another person’s treasure.”
57. “The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
58. “If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.”
59. “Do you know what’s better than a magic act? Laughter.”
60. “You are what you eat.”
61. “I’m not done with you yet!”
62. “Don’t be afraid to be different. It’s what makes you special.”
Funny Birthday Sayings for Kids
It’s no secret that kids love birthday celebrations. After all, it’s a special day that is all about them! As parents, we want to find the perfect thing to say to our children on their birthdays. That’s why we’ve gathered some funny birthday sayings for kids. From silly puns to adorable words of wisdom, these sayings are sure to make your child’s birthday even more memorable.
63. “You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever!”
64. “Happy birthday! You’re one year closer to being a teenager!”
65. “You’re getting wiser every year – and that’s bad news for the rest of us!”
66. “You’re getting older! That means your body is falling apart!”
67. You’re only young once, so enjoy it!
68. Age is just a number, and you’re still as young as you feel!
69. May your day be filled with as much fun and laughter as you can handle.
70. Happy birthday, little one!
71. Happy birthday! I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful year full of hilarity and hijinks!
72. May your birthday be as much fun as a barrel of monkeys!
73. We hope your birthday is as sweet as cake batter ice cream!
Funny Christmas Sayings for Kids
Christmas is a time for merriment and laughter. With all the excitement of Christmas, it can be easy to get caught up in the magic! And if you’re looking for the perfect thing to say to your children during this time, we’ve gathered up some funny Christmas sayings for kids that will have you and your little ones laughing out loud!
74. “Don’t let the Grinch steal your Christmas spirit!”
75. “Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In your dreams, that is where Santa is glistening!”
76. “Wrap yourself up in tinsel and celebrate like there’s no tomorrow!”
77. “Fa la la la la, la la la la! Merry Christmas everyone!”
78. “Santa’s sack is really heavy this year!”
79. “I wish Christmas lasted all year long, so I could enjoy the holiday season even more!”
80. “I love giving and receiving gifts during the Christmas season!”
81. “Santa doesn’t want you to be bored on your family’s Christmas Eve so he has left some activities for you.”
82. “I always think that Christmas is a good time for new friends, don’t you?”
83. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.”
84. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”
Funny Halloween Sayings for Kids
What better way to get in the Halloween spirit than with a list of funny Halloween sayings! Below, we’ve got the best collection of funny Halloween sayings anywhere on the web.
Try these funny Halloween sayings for kids this year and you’re sure to give your children a good laugh.
Best of all, these funny sayings are sure to make even the dullest Halloween parties a little more interesting.
85. “No matter how old you are, it’s never too late to dress up in a costume!”
86. “We’re going to have a flaming, fugly time.”
87. “The more I know about Halloween, the less I want to know.”
88. “I’m so glad I don’t have to dress up like a witch or a skeleton this year!”
89. “I can’t wait to go trick-or-treating! What should I wear?”
90. “If you don’t finish your candy, the monsters will get you!”
91. “Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat!”
92. “I’m not a vampire, I’m a werewolf. Big difference.”
93. “I’m not saying you’re a witch, but you definitely have a wicked sense of humor!”
94. “Eek! I’m so scared! What are you going to do, haunt me?”
95. “Don’t be such a scarecrow! There’s no need to be afraid of Halloween!”
Funny Pirate Sayings for Kids
Argh, matey! Ye be wantin’ to learn some pirate sayings for kids, ay? Here are a few o’ my favorite pirate expressions. Have fun with ’em! (And remember: use caution when attempting to speak like a pirate in public – ye may end up with an earful from me old matey, the ole Captain!)
96. Arrrr, matey! It is time to get plunderin’!
97. Avast, ye scurvy dogs! prepare to be boarded!
98. Ahoy, there! Welcome to the high seas!
99. Yar har, fiddle dee dee! It is time to set sail!
100. Booty ahoy! Let’s go pillage and plunder some treasure!
101. “If I find any treasure, I’m going to use it to buy bananas for all the monkeys.”
102. “There’s a treasure on this ship!”
103. “Arr ye sure ye want to join the pirates?”
104. “If you want to be a pirate, you have to say ‘Arrrr!’”
105. “Pirate Pete always said, ‘The only thing worse than being a pirate is being a pirate without an ear. And the only thing worse than that is not having an ear at all.’”
106. “What do pirates say when they find a treasure chest?” They say: “me wanted, me wanted!”
107. “Argh, matey. I reckon this place is full of treasure!”
Funny Thanksgiving Sayings for Kids
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and of course, food. It can also be a time for kids to learn about the meaning of the holiday and its traditions. If you’re looking for some fun Thanksgiving sayings to share with your little ones, look no further than the list below.
108. “Turkey is the one thing that unites us all.”
109. “Yeah, Thanksgiving is always a good time for laughter and food.”
110. “I’m thankful for my big, fat, happy family!”
111. “I’m thankful for my turkey dinner – it’s the best I’ve ever had!”
112. “I’m thankful for my 2 front teeth because without them I wouldn’t be able to eat any candy.”
113. “I’m thankful for my big nose because it helps me smell food from far away.”
114. “Thanksgiving is a holiday where you are not asked to do anything for anyone, but you are still invited to the party.”
115. “What a turkey! Why don’t you go back to the farm?”
116. “I’m so thankful for you, my little turkey!”
117. ” Gobble, gobble, gobble! Thank you for being such a good kid!”
118. “I’m thankful for all the good times we’ve shared together.”
Cousin Funny sayings for Kids
Cousins are special people. They are the ones who know all of your secrets, and they never tell. They are the ones you can always count on to make you laugh, no matter what. Cousins are family, and they are the best part of it.
Here are some funny things to say to your cousins:
119. “It’s cool to have a cousin. I can go to them if I need to borrow something.”
120. “Cousins are the best! They’re like a built-in best friend.”
121. “Cousins are the perfect people to have around when you need a good laugh.”
122. My cousin is such a goofball!
123. My cousin is the funniest person I know!
124. Cousins are the best thing about family gatherings!
125. My cousin is so lazy, she would rather sit in bed and watch TV all day.
126. My cousin always argues with her parents, but she’s really just looking for attention.
127. My cousin is so gullible, she believes everything she reads on the internet.
128. “Cousins are the only people who can truly understand how weird your family is.”
129. “Cousins are the siblings God forgot to give you.”
130. “Cousins are the only people who can make you feel like a million bucks, no matter what.”
Funny Animal Sayings for Kids
Kids love animals. They also love to laugh. Why not combine the two by sharing some funny animal sayings with your little one? Not only will they get a good chuckle out of it, but they’ll also learn a thing or two about the animal kingdom. Here are some of our favorites!
131. “Don’t be a pig. Be a sheep.”
132. “Donkey’s work is never done.”
133. “A lion never has to tell anyone he’s brave.”
134. “I want to be a dinosaur when I grow up.”
135. “There are three things that will ensure a good night’s sleep for children: a binky, a teddy bear, and two soft puppies.”
136. “Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!”
137. “Why did the turtle cross the road? Because he was feeling really sluggish that day.”
138. “Why did the snake cross the road? To get to the other side, duh!”
139. Be a lion, not a mouse!
140. “If you want to catch a monkey, you have to put on a banana suit.”
141. “Don’t be a chicken! Come out and play!”
142. “I’m not a lion, but I’ll roar for you!”
143. “I’m not a snake, but I can hiss for you!”
We hope you have enjoyed reading our article about Funny Sayings For Kids. We have tried to include as many sayings as possible. Hope it helps parents to have a good laugh with their lovely children. We wish every family member have a happy, healthy, and wonderful life.
Note for bloggers: Please don’t copy and paste these quotes/sayings onto your website or blog; we work hard to create them. If you do use something, just attribute it to us with a link back. Thank you!